Clara Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Big boy takes on the Big Jud


It's become somewhat of a tradition to visit "Big Jud's" when we go to Idaho. It's always super fun if you have someone with you who has never been before. This new person was Jordan, he was on his mission when we came last time. Last time I posted how all the boys took on that challenge, and none of them accomplished it. Even Chase who is my big buffy boy barely made it through 1/3 of the hamburger. How will Jordan do? That is the question!

Little Kai was only a couple of weeks old last time we were here with him, now here he is in a big boy high chair, and he was excited to participate in the eating process of the Big Jud!!

Ashleigh and baby posing for my camera - you really should see this little guy get so excited over food - I love to watch him!

Ok here it is, my Big boy about to take on the Big Jud! Look at the size of that thing, the meat alone is 1 pound. Then you add all the lettuce, tomatoes, bun etc. My goodness, the very sight of it makes you full!


I believe Jordan was a little sheepish when he saw it come out, but he was ready for the challenge!

And away he went, section after section he took on that burger like it was his job! I was impressed! He got down to the last little big, and as you can see he now has a fork in hand. No longer could he pick the burger up, he needed a fork to help him with the process!


At this point our table is starting to chant his name, "Jordan, Jordan, Jordan!" All the other tables were looking over our way!


In it goes, the very last bite of the Big Jud! We were all clapping, others in the restaurant were smiling - this kid actually did it, and now he will have his picture on the wall of the restaurant!


Wow, I can't believe it! My Big Boy took on the Big Jud and WON!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that! That is honestly the biggest hamburger I have ever seen in my life. You're right, I was full just thinking about taking a bite! How fun that he'll forever have his picture on the wall...and mad bragging rights!

    ReplyDelete