Clara Background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Things to Come

I don't know if you have ever had a chance to watch any of the Mormon Messages, put out by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but I have rarely watched one that I could not absolutely relate to. Elder Jeffrey R. Holland is the speaker on this video, and he shares a story from his life. I am so grateful to live in this day, with the fullness of the gospel, and with wonderful Prophets and Apostles who continue to encourage and direct me on my path.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did - you might want to grab a tissue!

Click on the following: Good Things to Come

3 comments:

  1. Mom thank you so much for posting this...it seriously made all the troubles of life seem worth going through! We are so blessed to have such amazing leaders who help us to continue on!

    Thanks again, I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great video. With an upcoming cross-country move I could totally relate. I ended up watching so many of these videos when I clicked to watch the one you mentioned...they were all great! Thanks Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay..... Welcome to the world of Blogging. I just found your blog and am very happy to have found it! I love your family and look forward to awesome posts from an AWESOME lady! =)

    ReplyDelete