Clara Background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dance Party 101

The McKee family has something that we love to do when we get together! Dance! We turn up the tunes really loud and then dance around the kitchen, family room, bedroom and hallway. We've done this since our kids were really little, and something so simple as dancing really has created a lot of fond memories within me.

This Christmas was no exception - we had been keeping a pretty busy schedule, plus we had been fighting the flu that overtook our house - and one afternoon Jordan reminded us all that we hadn't had a dance party yet. He turned up the music and the dancing began. My favorite part of this years dance party is that we had our newest little dancer getting into the action!!


I'm looking forward to the next dance!




2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! We r SOO looking forward to that next dance too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I kind of look like MC Hammer in thos sweat pants. Is it just me, or do they look a little bit too much like parachute pants! Love the dance parties...now if we could only get my kid to shake it shake it like his cousin!

    ReplyDelete